Concierge / Building Manager
Added: 9th February, 2024
Location: Greater London
Start Date: ASAP
Sector: SecurityApply Now
About the Role
We are looking for a professional and trustworthy concierge, passionate about providing a personable service to the residents of a house and residential block of 8 flats in Kensington. You will be the first point of contact for residents and contractors for the building. There is a desk in reception and available amenities for the successful candidate on site.
- To be in reception Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 with a lunch break.
- To deal with tenants/occupiers queries in relation to building matters (which may be blocked drains, broken fridges, curtain rail problems etc.)
- To deal with postal and parcel deliveries to the apartments.
- To liaise with the managing agents in connection with sourcing contractors to carry out maintenance works.
- To show contractors to places where work needs doing, and ensure work is completed satisfactorily.
- To assist in the maintaining of records for statutory information.
- To review reports on statutory information, and in conjunction with the property managers to determine remedial action.
- To liaise with statutory bodies and utility providers when tenants change.
- To report any tenant complaints.
- Assist in identification of matters which can be included in an annual service charge budget preparation.
- Responsible for keys that are retained on site for some of the apartments, and plant areas.
- Simple security to the property, whilst on site.
- To be trained as a fire warden to oversee the property evacuation in the event of a fire, or drill.
Knowledge/ Experience and Skills:
- DBS Required
- Hotel, concierge or letting agency experience